Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Our clients are looking for the best General Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current General Manager experience
- Strong General Manager operational background and knowledge
- The General Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The General Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch General Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best General Manager Professional
© 2015 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
Industry Leader with Unlimited Growth Potential. Our Company is seeking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, motivated and inspiring General Manager. If you have a fantastic eager attitude, intuition, and superb customer rapport, we'll furnish the rest. If this sounds like your style as a General Manager please contact us today for our location in Plano, Texas. Unlimited growth potential, a stable company with established procedures and processes of success. Joining our teams as a General Manager means you will also enjoy unlimited growth potential and a stable career path. If this sounds interesting to you please do not hesitate to Apply Immediately for our location in Plano, Texas.
Title of Position – General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager will oversee all store operations including the FOH, BOH and all administrative and financial responsibilities. The person will have true ownership in our company. The General Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations from customer service excellence to providing delectable dishes. Each new General Manager receives a base salary with incentive programs. The right candidate will be able to build a strong team through solid hands on mentoring as well as building profit through marketing and exceptional customer service. The General Manager must have a strong understanding of P&L management as well as the ability to analyze financial trends. This person will be expected to act as a positive role model at all times and will have to manage the work flow in a fast-paced environment and be a master of multi-tasking and delegating. As the General Manager you will be responsible for managing the restaurants financials, inventory control and showing positive guest counts.
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Additional Meal Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Options
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times.
Apply Now – General Manager located in Plano, Texas
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]