Account Executive (hospitality) / Sales
Account Executive (hospitality) / Sales
US Energy Co.
Hospitality - Hotel, Business Opportunity, Management
Best Candidates will Have
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (not necessary, but preferred)
- 1-2 years selling in a B2B environment with the responsibility for self-generated leads and territory management
- 2 of years working with strategic business development
- Strong prospecting and referral skills
- Hospitality/Service background, preferred
- Enterprise level / Global Sales experience a plus
As an Account Executive, you must have a strong drive for results, superior negotiation skills, and the ability to build solid business relationships. You must have the communication and interpersonal skills necessary to engage a variety of audiences and convey information in a compelling way that garners positive results. Qualified candidates must be flexible, versatile, and possess the strategic selling ability to understand industry needs and know the correct approach to take. You must be an active learner who is eager to gain new skills and grow professionally with a global company.
Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
Account Executive – Business Development – Account Management – Hospitality
For more information check out our website at:
Candidates with the following interest or experiences should apply:
Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager.
Do you excel at finding new business and selling strategically?
Hoping to take your hospitality / sales experience to the next level? Look no further than the outsourced consulting leader. At US Energy Company, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. US Energy promotes from within! That’s why we offer a competitive compensation structure and an empowering work environment including a upbeat atmosphere. You will be based at our Schaumburg office conveniently located near Chicago.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive experienced in Strategic Outside Sales and Business Development to join our team. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, works well with a team, and has a 'customer service spirit' that pushes you to go above and beyond with the confidence to speak up and share your good ideas, we want you!
**This position is based in our Schaumburg office - easily accessible by 90. Hours are typically 8:00 - 5:30 plus after hours networking events**
Outside Sales - Account Executive – Business Development – Account Management – Hospitality – Consultant Sales – Business-to-Business
What’s in it for you?
Our Sales Representatives enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and enjoy a great sense of autonomy as an Account Executive. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive salary ($40,000-$50,000).
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- No weekends
- No Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More
Key Features of your Day
- New Account Acquisition
- You will be actively researching and qualifying prospective territory accounts, including identifying the purchasers and key buying behaviors
- You will develop a sales strategy, including comparing and evaluating services to make appropriate recommendations based on needs analysis of the prospective territory
- You sell in a collaborative environment, typically in the lead you will execute the sale, including proposal development, conducting presentations, and presenting the contract to close the sale
- Account Management
- You will actively sell into existing territory accounts, identifying opportunities for expanding product offerings and ensuring accounts are managed according to objectives
- You will actively develop your accounts sales strategy, through needs analysis and make appropriate recommendations
- As the lead you will be maintaining a consultative relationship with the territory account purchasers and influencers to ensure renewal and a continued growth path
- Your accounts may involve collaborating with other company stake holders on strategic goals