Project Manager | Construction
Project Manager | Construction
Aegis Senior Communities LLC
Construction, Facilities, Engineering
4 Year Degree
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 7 or more years of experience working as a Project Manager is required. Experience working in hotel or large multi-family buildings preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, internet, and software applications including Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Revit and Bluebeam program experience a plus.
- Customer service orientation and ability to work comfortably within a diverse team of architects, contractors, designers and clients.
- Strong management, leadership skills & customer service orientation required. Skilled in building relationships and negotiating with Owner Consultants, vendors and external & internal teams.
- Preferred experience managing projects of $20 - $50 mil +
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we are a recipient of the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award.
This really is a great place to work!
AEGIS LIVING CORPORATE OFFICE, Bellevue, WA
At Aegis Living we're building more than buildings, we're building luxury Assisted Living Communities and offering a beautiful and supportive home for our valued seniors. The Aegis Living Development Manager is an experienced Owner's Representative with 7 to 10 years of experience in the construction industry.
To make a house a home, our dedicated Development Team is passionate about our commitment to innovation in community development and the field of elder care. With each property we build, we seek to push the envelope further with unique design concepts. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING-5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design and more.
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER SUCCESS FACTORS
Success factors are the combination of skills, attributes and behaviors that, when applied, produce individual and organizational success:
- Caring and compassionate attitude and the ability to articulate true concern for the creation of our product, our residents and our dedication to excellence.
- Strong team, leadership and communication skills to effectively work with our internal and external teams.
- Commitment to high quality standards and service
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Assist senior management during the acquisition phase of a site in performing due diligence duties to include property inspections, completion of environmental and engineering reports, attainment of all necessary permits, and establishment of building budgets in accordance with the Lender's loan documents
- Manage project by directing General Contractor.
- Review all change orders requests, RFI's, and submittals
- Manage all owner consultants including architect, civil engineers, shoring, geotechnical, material testing etc.
- Coordinate with in-house Interior Design Team for approval of interior finishes and selection of all FF&E.
- Provide Value Engineering ideas.
- Ensure project schedules, budget and quality are in alignment with project goals.
- Appoint and integrate new consultants and staff into team.