Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager
4 Year Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with Accounting major preferred
- MST and/or CPA certification preferred
- Minimum of five years of federal and state corporate income tax experience with progressive responsibility, and international exposure preferred
- Experience in accounting for income taxes of US multinational groups
- Strong knowledge of US federal tax laws, including those related to international or strong desire to expand knowledge in this area
- Strong Tax Accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in transfer pricing and related documentation preferred.
- Ability to work independently and closely monitor the performance of outside tax professionals
- Strong, professional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong tax research skills
- Proactive and results oriented
- Intellectual curiosity, career oriented and motivated to grow professionally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Pet Care Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Onsite Wellness Clinic
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Exclusive Travel Rates on: Cruise, Resorts, Hotels, Tours, Flights & Car Rentals
About This Job:
In this position, the Corporate Tax Manager will work in a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic environment, reporting to the controller. You will have the opportunity to impact business decisions working directly with Business Leaders, Sales, Treasury, and Legal teams across the entire organization. We operate a multi-national organization with attendant tax compliance and reporting requirements in various foreign jurisdictions. You will develop and gain valuable experiences in a wide range of tax disciplines including federal, state, local and international tax compliance and planning.
- Be a strategic business partner, advising and supporting domestic and international business teams in tax related issues, policies and procedures.
- Analyze tax items for local tax compliance and US GAAP tax accounting resulting in identification of tax savings opportunities and effective tax rate minimization planning. Develop and document tax positions.
- Prepare tax provisions and accounting entries relating to taxes in connection with the monthly close.
- Prepare Federal and State income tax returns
- Corporate tax advisor to accounting teams responsible for state and local tax compliance.
- Assist with international aspects of federal, state, and foreign income tax audits and related matters, including coordinating outside advisors in tax controversy and dispute resolution forums.
- Identify, and assist with implementation of tax planning opportunities, drive process efficiencies, quality improvements, and risk minimization strategies related to foreign operations.
- Monitor current and proposed, US and foreign, tax law changes to identify and assess impact on the organization.
- Collaborate with Corporate Treasury function to design and implement tax efficient cash utilization across the global organization.
- Manage transfer pricing planning, implementation, and documentation process, including maintenance of cost sharing structures and efficient intangible property planning.
- Manage special projects as assigned, including providing input and advice on day-to-day tax matters such as sales/use taxes/ VAT taxes, payroll and other employment taxes.
- Requires minimal business travel