Regional Sales Director
Regional Sales Director
Gecko Hospitality - Ed Crofton
Management, Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel
Our clients are looking for the best Regional Sales Director professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
• 2-4 years of current Regional Sales Director experience
• Strong Regional Sales Director operational background and knowledge
• The Regional Sales Director should possess exceptional people skills
• The Regional Sales Director should possess problem solving skills
• Top notch Regional Sales Director with communication and writing skills
• A drive to be the best Regional Sales Director Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
Our location is looking for a motivated and passionate Regional Sales Director to join our team in Sacramento, CA. Apply Today to join our company on this wonderful journey. The Regional Sales Director will join a team who is committed to the highest of standards and will act as a brand ambassador to bring even more residents into our welcoming retirement community.
If you are searching for a rewarding opportunity as a Regional Sales Director with unlimited career growth potential, then this is position for you. Don’t miss out! Apply Today in Sacramento, CA.
Title of Position: Regional Sales Director
Job Description: The Regional Sales Director will be focused on achieving all company goals, including occupancy rates. Building relationships through networking will be a key ingredient to the success of the Regional Sales Director. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful, result-driven, outgoing individual with excellent communication skills. The Regional Sales Director will be expected to communicate regularly with all departments of the company. Providing tours and answering any questions or concerns of our residents, potential residents, or their families are responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager. The Regional Sales Director will be expected to contribute new and innovative strategies and ideas.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Unlimited Growth Potential
• Paid Vacation Time
• Up to $100K +commission
• The Regional Sales Director must have 2+ years of Sales and Marketing Manager experience
• The Regional Sales Director should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
• Trust, honesty, integrity and a passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Regional Sales Director
• A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Regional Sales Director must possess
• Must be willing to travel (50% travel involved with this position)
Apply Now- Regional Sales Director located in Sacramento, CA If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]