General Labor, Warehouse, Hospitality - Hotel
- To stand on your feet constantly during your shift and work in humid environment that fluctuates from warm to cold seasonally.
- May be required to work in cold, damp environments.
- Must be able to routinely work from ladders.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 60 lbs.
- Position requires frequent lifting, reaching, climbing, pulling, stooping, bending, and kneeling.
- Maintain constant mental focus and constantly be aware of surroundings.
Ensures and maintains compliance of dairy production plant's sanitation programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: All matters listed herein are considered to be essential job functions. There may be other job functions that are essential, but are not listed below.
- Monitors and documents chemical concentrations to ensure proper cleaning of equipment.
- Responsibilities include up to and including, cleaning and sanitizing all silo tanks, vats, lines and fillers and all areas of the plant as assigned.
- Must keep work area and machines clean at all times.
- Must complete all assigned paperwork.
- Perform preventative maintenance as per department schedule.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Must follow companies GMP’s, SOP’s, and SSOP’s at all times.
- Must wear appropriate PPE at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EDUCATION:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent (not required for a true temp).
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Possess a working knowledge of sanitation operations and knowledge of current and developing sanitation techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work weekends, and varying shifts (days, evenings, nights).
- Ability to accurately record data.
- Ability to read chemical labels and follow safe handling procedures for food grade products.
- Analytical skills required.