Hotel General Manager
Hotel General Manager
Gecko Hospitality - Daymart Mgt
Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Hospitality Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant and hotel manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant and hotel manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant or hotel manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant or hotel manager background.
- And there is no fee to you É the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant or hotel manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant and Hotel Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 3+ years of current Hotel General Manager experience in a Limited Service Hotel environment
- Outstanding oral, written, and communication skills
- Strong experience in food & beverage operations
- Strong background in reservation sales, yield & revenue management
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of hotel staff and Managers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs essential
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Deep knowledge of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Proven record of increasing all metrics, i.e. RevPar, GOP, GSS
Title of Position: Hotel General Manager
Responsibilities: The Hotel General Manager will be in charge of the performance of all departments within our property. This person will oversee the development, implementation, and monitoring of our Sales & Marketing plans to ensure our property has high occupancy rates. We are seeking an energetic Hotel General Manager, who in addition to sales & rooms, also has extensive experience with food & beverage. The Hotel General Manager will ensure the timely and accurate completion of all financial statements and make sure all accounting in the hotel is handled properly. Promoting our property in the community and to travelers is a huge part of the Hotel General Manager role. This person should be knowledgeable of local, state, and federal laws & regulations.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation