Experienced Hotel Salesperson
Hospitality - Hotel, Business Development, Sales
- Hotel sales experience
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market
- Must have financial competence and leadership skills
- Must be able to perform in a highly confidential environment
- Must have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Delphi)
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbal and written
- Must be highly detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills, as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Knowledge of revenue management
- Must promote teamwork with key hotel members
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to deal effectively and interact with guests and associates
- Must have the ability to resolve problems in a diplomatic manner
- Professionally represent the hotel in the community and industry organizations and events
- Provide constructive feedback to all departments
If you have experience in the following roles, we want to hear from you!
Sales Professional, Business Development Executive, BDE, Business Development Representative, New Business Development Representative, Senior Business Development Executive, B2B Sales Representative, Business to Business Sales Consultant, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Territory Sales Rep, Direct Sales Representative, Senior Account Executive, Major Account Executive, Field Sales Representative, Sales Specialist, National Account Executive, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, VP of Sales, Vice President of Sales, Director of Sales, Sales Director, Hotel Sales, Hospitality Sales, Venue Sales
COMPETITIVE SALARY, BONUS PLAN, OUTSTANDING BENEFITS..... and MORE!
This position is responsible for planning and implementing strategies to achieve assigned objectives. Leading and managing all day-to-day activities in relation to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. Achieves personal booking goals, and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted room nights and revenue goals annually.
- Lead and manage sales segments.
- Takes direction and partner with assigned Marketing Strategist on hotel positioning.
- Handles key accounts.
- Analyze critical business/accounts and negotiate best situation for achieving optimum revenue for the hotel while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and client meetings.
- Assists in developing rates, group ceilings and deployment strategies though reviews of competitive data and demand analysis.