Cook / Chef
Cook / Chef
The Forum at Knightsbridge
Health Care, Hospitality - Hotel, Restaurant - Food Service
- ServSafe certification a plus.
- Minimum two - three years prior cooking experience preferred.
- Minimum one year exp. cooking for large groups preferred.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
Cook - Experienced
The Forum at Knightsbridge in Columbus, OH, an upscale senior living community providing independent & assisted living, skilled nursing & rehabilitation, memory care & Alzheimer's care, is accepting applications for a dedicated, caring, passionate, customer-focused team member with prior experience in food preparation and knowledge of special diets, meal preparation for large groups and safe food handling techniques.
Successful candidate must:
- Have the ability to prepare & serve all meals during assigned shifts including special events and large gatherings.
- Have a thorough understanding of reading menus and recipes
- Have the ability to solve problems and handle emergency situations.
- Be a team player.
- Have availability to work flexible shifts but only until 9:00 pm.
- Communicate effectively in English.
- Have a minimum two years of cooking experience, preferably for large groups.
- And, should be ServSafe certified.
Experience working in a senior community preferred. This position is full time.
Uniforms and slip-resistant shoes are provided for all employees. The Forum offers an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, a 401K matching program and tuition reimbursement. And, we're on a bus line too!
Only candidates meeting minimum requirements will be considered.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test and a background and fingerprint check.
Candidates may apply through CareerBuilders and should complete through our corporate website at: http://careers.fivestarseniorliving.com.
Candidates are encouraged to attend an open interview scheduled Wednesdays at 3:45 pm.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: MIN/FEM/VETS/DIS