JRK Property Holdings
Hospitality - Hotel, Real Estate
Required Skills and Experience and Desired Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will be a proactive, high energy individual who is comfortable operating both in an entrepreneurial environment and within a corporate headquarters.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, ideally a combination of public accounting and hospitality.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred
- Experience building and maintaining financial/operating reporting processes/templates and budgets.
- Experience in establishing and leading a high-performance finance team.
JRK Property Holdings is a vertically integrated $6 billion real estate company with assets in 22 states across the country. With over 1,200 employees, JRK offers incredible opportunities in its private equity, asset management, and property management divisions. Founded in 1991, JRK owns, operates and manages over 80 multifamily properties, 5 hotels, a combined portfolio with approximately $6 billion in market value. JRK operates in 20 states nationally and has over 1,500 employees nationwide including approximately 150 employees in its corporate office.
We are looking for a game-changing Director of Finance, based out of corporate offices in West Los Angeles.
The Director of Finance will lead and oversee overseeing accounting, financial controls and reporting functions for JRK Hotel Group. The Director of Finance will collaborate with others to advance the function of accounting to support the operation of JRK Hotel Group.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Financial Reporting:
- Oversight of operational accounting, corporate, and hotel level financial reports
- Provide technical accounting and reporting guidance.
- Oversee internal Controls
- Enhance financial controls at the properties and corporate office.