Patrice & Associates
Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Candidates Must Possess:
● Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
● 5+ years of housekeeping management experience in a hotel/resort or casino with 400+ rooms
● Must be self-directed, motivated, and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions (verbal and written)
● Bilingual - English/ Spanish Required
● Maintain flexible schedule to meet the business needs of a 24/7 hotel environment.
● Effective training and facilitation abilities.
● Housekeeping Certification a plus
EOE- Equal Opportunity Employer
Quarterly and Annual Bonus
Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
Excellent Growth Potential
The Executive Housekeeper oversees the day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping Department for the hotel.
● Direct the day-to-day activities and assignments of the Housekeeping staff, ensuring proper coverage
● Develop and communicate departmental strategies and goals and assign work duties
● Lead the performance management of Housekeeping staff, including regular performance appraisals, coaching and application of disciplinary process, when appropriate.
● Ensure entire staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and are provided the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
● Ensuring consistent adherence to brand standards
● Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
● Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals; responding in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests.