Horizon Health and Wellness
Admin - Clerical
- High School diploma, plus 4 years previous administrative assistant experience; Excellent typing skills, type 60 wpm.
- Ability to work independently. Performs duties directly related to management and/or general business operations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver's license with acceptable driving record, telephone and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card and pass a background check.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to operate all office machines.
- Able to meet deadlines and submit reports in a timely fashion.
- Pleasant public Manner.
- Ability to type and working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
Assist the Chief Operations Officer in their responsibilities. Primary duty is the performance of office work directly related to the general business operations of the Agency.
- Take and transcribe Board minutes and Management Information Forum minutes.
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Correctly uses Microsoft Word, Internet and mail system.
- Schedule meeting room and make other reservations as appropriate for the MIF and Management Retreats.
- Able to organize, maintain, file and retrieve clinical records and other file documents.
- Maintains good rapport with members of the community, the Board of Directors, funding and referral sources.
- Appropriately handles routine minor correspondence for Chief Operations Officer.
- Acts as an administrative resource for staff.
- Ensure timely completion of registrations, purchase orders and any necessary travel/hotel arrangements associated with approved staff Requests for Training.
- Identify and interact with appropriate community agencies/resources.