Hotel Maintenance Engineer
Hotel Maintenance Engineer
Hospitality - Hotel, General Labor
· High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· Must have 2-5 Years of employment in a similar or related position in the hotel industry
· Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of building management/engineering.
· May require advanced working knowledge of other major areas in the hotel, and the skill to integrate and communicate that information.
· Must have strong working knowledge in the following areas: General plumbing, refrigeration, air conditioning, electrical systems, boilers, bathroom fixtures and tiling, painting Ð prep to finish, wall covering, basic carpentry and grounds keeping.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments and must be able to work under pressure situations and exercise good judgement.
· Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of hotel guests and pertinent hotel information.
· Ability to read and understand test equipment, measuring devices, and safety manuals.
· Read and understand blueprints, schematic drawings, and technical parts breakdown.
· Must have a strong background analyzing data, information and/or activities involving some original data manipulation or interpretation to arrive at logical conclusions.
A large organization group is looking for a Hotel Maintenance Engineer to help maintain one of their asset hotel properties in the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Pay: 13/HR Ð 18/HR (Depending on Experience)
# of Positions: 2
· Responsible for the safe, efficient maintenance and operation of the hotels physical structure.
· Respond and attend to guest repair requests; Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests.
· Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
· Communicate with different types of people to comprehend what they want and to provide them with information and assistance.
· Preform maintenance activities in the guest room like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners, chillers, / HVAC and AC ducts.
· Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment
· To clean, lubricate, protect, and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel.
· To operate as an independent mechanic by analyzing problems, identifying courses of action, and implementing solutions with available resources and to a high degree of quality.
· Maintains the hotel facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
· Performs other duties as assigned by Chief Engineer.