- Maintaining cleanliness of the facility, all common areas, domestic trash pull, adherence to recycling, floors, ceilings, walls, fixtures, bathrooms, dining areas, and apartments/bedrooms (as needed)
- Emergency and minor repairs to be completed in a timely fashion
- Responds to resident work orders in a timely fashion
- Maintains cleaning log and submits daily work sheets to the supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a Lake View Terrace building, preferably, in a service provider residence
- Must be able to clearly communicate in English
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Position requires on \-call availability
Tues - Sat, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Phoenix House conducts as needed, job-related background checks, fingerprints, drug testing, physical exams, medical exams, TB testing, verification of employment history and/or reference checks prior to employment.
We at Phoenix House appreciate your interest and consideration of roles in our organization.
Phoenix House is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equality of opportunity to all who are protected against discrimination by law, regulation or executive order, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
At Phoenix House, change is something we embrace every day as part of our values to deliver exceptional care. Phoenix House provides individualized, holistic drug and alcohol addiction treatment, with a legacy spanning nearly 50 years. We are passionate about healing individuals, families and communities challenged by substance use disorders and related mental health conditions. Phoenix House supports the mission through a holistic approach that focuses on the distinct mental, physical, and social needs of every person; innovation of best-in-class and evidence-based prevention, treatment, and recovery programs; and, the promotion of greater understanding of addiction. Our devoted staff are committed to treating the whole person—and come from all fields.
We operate personalized, strength-based, gender-responsive programs while living the values and being accountable for our commitments. Being introspective and becoming part of the solution is integral to every interaction and person we touch. As ‘One Phoenix House’ we believe in having fun along the way – embracing ‘progress not perfection’ as our journey continues.
Housekeeper is responsible for all custodial work as well as small repairs, safety code and emergency situations throughout the facility.