Health Care, Hospitality - Hotel, Customer Service
Grounds Supervisor experience required.
The Forum at Brookside is a Five Star Senior Living continuing care retirement campus. The Forum is a long standing and respected community that has proudly served the community for over 25 years conveniently located near Middletown, Kentucky off Shelbyville Road.
At this time, we are seeking a Grounds Supervisor to join our team!
- Working Supervisor position.
- Maintaining beautiful forty-acre retirement village near Middletown.
- Position supervises work of contract landscape service.
- Work includes seasonal plantings, diagnosing and treating plant issues, supervising tree care.
- Assisting residents with plants, renovating foundation plantings.
- Must be able to operate Bobcat, chainsaw, ATV, snow blower, and light mechanical equipment.
- Year round position.
- Excellent pay and benefits.
- Maintaining the grounds and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards
- Working to problem solve, plan, organize, communicate and cooperate with others to ensure that projects are completed
- Keeping accurate maintenance records of work done
- Maintain confidentiality of all personal or health information concerning residents and staff.
Explore a great opportunity with us today! We offer free uniforms, competitive salaries and attractive benefits !
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V