Hotel General Manager
Hotel General Manager
Gecko Hospitality - Daymart Mgt
Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Hospitality Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant and hotel manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant and hotel manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant or hotel manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant or hotel manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant or hotel manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant and Hotel Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 3+ years current Hotel General Manager experience at an Economy or Limited/Select Service property
- Prior experience opening new properties a plus
- Outstanding oral, written, and communication skills
- Solid track record of business and customer development
- Strong background in reservation sales, yield & revenue management
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of hotel staff and Managers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs essential
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Deep knowledge of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Proven record of increasing all metrics, i.e. RevPar, GOP, GSS
We’re looking for an energetic Hotel General Manager at our new property opening in the Limon area! Our Hotel General Manager will manage all aspects of the property, establishing procedures and maintaining high brand standards. He/She will oversee the hiring, training, and development of our staff and make sure everyone is striving to achieve the same goals. The Hotel General Manager will work to regularly communicate clear messages to our staff, keeping them focused and working to hit desired brand results. Working to develop a sound sales & marketing strategy for the property is a vital part of the Hotel General Manager role. This individual will provide input and support all sales& marketing initiatives along with participating in weekly sales meetings and developing strong relationships with the community. Our Hotel General Manager will review financial reports and work to effectively managing nightly rates and occupancy. He/She will ensure all guest satisfaction scores are hit and any areas of improvement are targeted immediately.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation