Real Estate, Hospitality - Hotel, Retail
- 2-3 years of property management experience with proven management skills.
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Detailed-orientated and the ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook; MRI experience preferred
- Ability to be flexible and work evenings and weekends
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment
- High School diploma or GED required.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation days, personal days and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Community Manager and are ready to raise your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
We are presently seeking a Community Manager for our community located in the Kalamazoo, Michigan, area to manage the daily administration, operation, and personnel of the manufactured home community in an efficient, professional, and profitable manner.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Maintain positive relations with residents and employees.
- Collect monthly rent.
- Attract new residents and retain current residents to increase occupancy rate.
- Manage all aspects of leasing.
- Maintain physical operations by conducting ground and building inspections.
- Hire, train, motivate, and manage a small staff of employees.
- Maintain financial operations and adhere to established budgetary guidelines.
- Coordinate maintenance issues.
- Manage and organize paperwork flow.