Sunset Park Place
Sales, Health Care, Hospitality - Hotel
2 Year Degree
· A degree in business, marketing, public relations, communications or related area
· Computer skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and internet
· 2-4 years' experience in marketing, public relations and sales preferred
· Experience working with marketing plans, budgets, and advertising purchasing preferred
· Experience working with the elderly preferred
Senior Housing is an Iowa based company that proudly offers premier independent living, assisted living and memory care communities in Iowa and across the Midwest. Our communities lead the industry in innovation, integrity, compassion, commitment and expertise. Being on the forefront of providing one-on-one, personalized care with the assistance of the latest technology and security, Senior Housing communities offer peace of mind second to none.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the marketing and leasing of the apartments in a senior living community, Sunset Park Place. The right candidate will work closely with the Community Manager's and Regional Marketing Manager as a team player to make sure the Community is operating at 100% occupancy. This position requires being available on weekends and/or evenings to accommodate prospects and family visits, as requested.
· Achieve and maintain 100% occupancy, with a waiting list by marketing and showing units, and following up with prospects.
· Develop an annual marketing plan and achieve goals and objectives stated in the plan.
· Keep records on all the marketing activity.
· Assist in developing a budget and follow it.
· Meet evenings and weekends to accommodate prospects and family schedules.
· Comply with all regulations as they apply to assisted living certification.
· Prompt and courteous response in answering incoming telephone calls.
· Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
· Participate in the bi-weekly in-services, mandatory meetings, and coordinator meetings.
· Assist in orientation of new residents.