Prairie Hills at Clinton
Nurse, Health Care, Hospitality - Hotel
- RN Ð Registered Nurse, current state of employment
- CPR certification
Senior Housing is an Iowa based company that proudly offers premier independent living, assisted living and memory care communities in Iowa and across the Midwest. Our communities lead the industry in innovation, integrity, compassion, commitment and expertise. Being on the forefront of providing one-on-one, personalized care with the assistance of the latest technology and security, Senior Housing communities offer peace of mind second to none.
We are seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for our community, Prairie Hills at Clinton, in Clinton, Iowa. The Registered Nurse assists with planning, developing, organizing, implementing and directing people-centered care programs for all residents.
- Work in partnership with the Healthcare Coordinator to lead community culture that acts with compassion and integrity.
- Coordinate and implement the delivery of resident care.
- Complete assessments and write service plans for current and prospective residents as required by company policies.
- Responsible for (EHR) Electronic Health Record.
- Be responsible for notifying doctor and family of any health concerns with the discretion of the HCC.
- Be responsible for having EMAR prepared, accurately, monthly and as needed.
- Monitor medications for all residents who receive medication management every 30 days.
- Monitor PCC Clinical Dashboard multiple times per day for task and med documentation.
- Assure that appropriate medical information is relayed between shifts.
- Assist to Delegate and document tasks according to the healthcare manual and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Be responsible for overseeing all medication reminders and administration.
- Conduct health care related portion of the new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Train each new and existing employee, thoroughly, in his/her duties and in the Policies and Procedures, as they relate to their position.
- Present at In Service and lead/participate in morning stand up.
- Use and train on proper body mechanics.
- Be responsible for proper disposal of hazardous materials.
- Review and follow up on incident reports. Ensure incidents are documented and entered in PCC.