Hotel Director of Sales
Hotel Director of Sales
Gecko Hospitality - AR, CO, DE, IA, NE, ID & E.PA
Hospitality - Hotel
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Hospitality Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant and hotel manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant and hotel manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant or hotel manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant or hotel manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant or hotel manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant and Hotel Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 4+ years as a Hotel Director of Sales
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including revenue management, sales management, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong outside sales skills
- Extensive experience with account management
- Excellent e-commerce sales along with knowledge of research, prospecting, and venue booking
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Track record of developing strategies to successfully drive revenue
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting sales and analyzing results to plan for future budgets
- Must have solid experience and knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
- Hands-on with recruiting, training, and motivating staff
Our chain of hotels makes sure our customers are taken care of, whether it’s for an important business conference or a family vacation. We make sure to provide courteous hospitality, clean & comfortable rooms, and amenities to keep everyone happy. With locations all across the region (and more properties under development), we aim to provide the highest level of customer service to our guests who choose to stay with us. In turn, we also seek talented hourly employees and Management to help continue our growth and success.
Title of Position: Director of Sales
Responsibilities: Our Director of Sales is needed to lead our sales and marketing efforts. Reporting to our General Manager, the Director of Sales will develop and manage business plans to improve occupancy. This person will be maintaining accounts to achieve our objectives. The Director of Sales should be able to identify current industry trends and stay on top of ways to adapt. The DOS will work with the GM to communicate these new trends and work with them to develop strategies to increase revenue. We want this person to have background with competitor analysis and being able to resolve complex issues. The Director of Sales must have outstanding people skills and proven ability to lead a team.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation