Express Employment Professionals
Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel, General Business
We are interviewing next week to fill these positions ASAP.
Please call our offices at 914-328-4700 to schedule an in person interview if you think you have the personality, organization and experience one of these highly demanding positions need. Express offers immediate medical benefits, 401K, holiday and vacation pay, as well as a range of other perks for being one of our associates.
If you'd like to save some time, visit us at www.expresspros.com and fill out an online application. Be certain to send it to the White Plains, NY office so it will be on our desk when you come to interview.
Express Employment Professionals. Respecting People. Impacting Business.
Express Employment Professionals in White Plains, NY is seeking to immediately fill MULTIPLE HOTEL/HOSPITALITY/KITCHEN POSITIONS in Westchester County.
These positions are evaluation hires which will go salaried with full benefits, holiday and vacation pay for the right person.
POSITION: HOTEL STAFF/CONCIERGE/ROOM ATTENDANT
* Front office experience
* High volume customer service
* Housekeeping Experience
- Preps and executes all menu items, including those for seasonal and specials menu items for dine‐in
- Keeps all areas of the restaurant clean and organized by following cleaning checklists, assisting with cleaning dishes, cleaning kitchen equipment, and detail cleaning as necessary
- Assists Kitchen Manager to maintain proper food par levels and use prep sheet to prepare correct levels
- Conducts line checks for quality control
- Practices proper set up and preparation in the kitchen
- Uses proper tools that are available to ensure adherence to recipes such as measuring cups, job aides, and various kitchen equipment
- Follows all opening , mid, and closing procedures as directed by checklists and direction of Kitchen Manager
- Follows and completes cleaning and food safety checklists to ensure proper food handling;
- Responsible for troubleshooting, cleaning and maintenance of equipment, FIFO, thermometers, Food Safety checklist, and temperature checklist
- Keeps all areas of the restaurant clean and organized by following cleaning checklists, assisting with cleaning dishes, cleaning equipment, cleaning bathrooms, trash removal, and detail cleaning as necessary; assists with setting up patio furniture and maintenance of outside fixtures and seating area
- 1 or 3 months of related experience or training.
- Flexibility in schedule with the ability to work early mornings, weekends, and evenings
- Passionate about food, health
- Understand the meaning of organic, gluten free, and vegan
- Ability to develop positive working relationships will all restaurant employees and work as a part of a team by helping others as needed or requested.
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other team members
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Ability to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude and provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Ability to be cross‐trained in all areas of the kitchen