Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
If You Are Interested In A Career Opportunity As A Restaurant Manager With A Restaurant Concept That Is Fast-Paced, Hands-On And Cares About Their Employees And Guests, Then You Will Want To Continue Reading! Our Restaurant Manager will have the opportunity to operate their restaurant in a different way: True Autonomy! Our company provides a hands-on working experience, enabling you to utilize your capabilities and knowledge to guide teams, take care of and get to know your guests; all while being a true business partner. We started with a simple idea; the vision was an inviting community restaurant offering hand crafted, top quality menu items at a reasonable price. Because we were determined never to compromise these simple fundamentals, we are now operating more than 50 locations in over 15 states across the country with big expansion plans for this year. If this sounds like the type of company you will like to further your career as a Restaurant Manager with, our restaurant in Pensacola, FL is looking for you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: First thing you need to know as a prospective Restaurant Manager for our company is this isn’t a typical restaurant job, we anticipate our Restaurant Manager to approach things differently, which involves establishing a superior bar for food, customer service and for the team. The success of the Restaurant Manager will depend on their capability to keep team members focused and dedicated to our vision, from the front of the house to the back of the house. A background in creating meals from scratch is really a plus, being the Restaurant Manager will be working side by side the Kitchen Manager to ensure proper kitchen operations are maintained. This industry professional must possess the talent for effortless team work in a high volume, fast-paced environment and complete understanding of restaurant financials is essential.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Healthcare Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Programs
- A minimum of three years general management experience for a high volume concept is required for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now – General Manager located in Pensacola, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]