Gecko Hospitality - NORTHERN CA.& HAWAII
Hospitality - Hotel, Management, Real Estate
assistant manager | assistant hotel manager | hotel manager | assistant motel manager | motel manager | assistant banquet manager | banquet manager | assistant general manager | banquet sales manager | bar manager | beverage manager | buffet chef | catering sales manager | chef | chef d’ cuisine | director of catering | executive chef | food service director | food and beverage manager | hotel general manager | housekeeping manager | director of housekeeping | kitchen manager | pastry chef | room service manager | sales manager | senior sales manager | maitre d’ | hotel general manager | director of food and beverage |restaurant manager | front desk manager | sous chef |
Competitive Pay and Housing on Property Included
Limited Service Hotel – Macon, GA Area
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY!
This hotel is currently seeking qualified Hotel Manager candidates. At this hotel, we consider YOU to be the HEART and SOUL of our operation. At this hotel, we do everything together as a family.
We realize you want to have fun. And we also understand that, more than anything, you want a professional career with a future. Our vital, vibrant and beach atmosphere gives you both.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Position Summary: The Hotel Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners.
Responsible for managing the Hotels management team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A Hotel Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
• Experience in all primary hotel departments including Hospitality Management, Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage, Finance, and Rooms.
• Must be results-driven and experienced in budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
• Proven ability to manage results through Department Heads through team building and leadership.
• Demonstrated track record of financial accountability to property management group and ownership.
• Ability to communicate corporate goals and execute company objectives to management, peers, and employees.
Apply Now- Hotel Manager – Macon, GA If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]