Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc
Hospitality - Hotel
4 Year Degree
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year, accredited university or college is preferred. A combination of education and commensurate experience may be considered.
- 5 plus years of experience in a management position, hotel or RV preferred
- Marketing and sales experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, and other web based applications including email, financial systems
- A current driver's license
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants.
Equity LifeStyle Properties is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with nearly 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have ambitious goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return we are committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, team players and innovative thinkers - as these individuals will help to shape and lead our future.
To support us in these endeavors, we are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Operations team as a Resort Manager to support our RV Resort and Campground in Amboy, IL. This resort in Amboy draws families to the Sauk Valley by providing great fun and the opportunity to reconnect in a relaxing outdoor environment. Located just 90 miles west of Chicago and 80 miles east of the Quad Cities.
Job Duties Included:
- Manage the resources and assets of the property, including staff, buildings, and other assets
- Attract new customers and guests through active marketing, excellent customer service, and adding value to the vacation experience of our guests
- Analyze, prepare and manage the operational budget of the resort
- Maximize the profitability of the resort
- Be the face of ELS standards to our customers and guests