Legal Admin, Professional Services
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
DTI is seeking candidates for the position of Hospitality Service Specialist.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing and distributing client kitchen supplies.
- Ensure customers request to set-up meeting rooms in a timely matter in accordance to DTI's standards and instructions given by the client.
- Exhibit ability to take verbal instructions while taking notes to properly respond and handle client service requests.
- Exhibit excellence in customer service and the ability to serve others.
- Provide immediate attention and acknowledgment to customers entering kitchen area in accordance with DTI's standard of operation.
- Perform walk through of various floors to inspect and ensure that all rooms are clean, stocked with supplies and ready for the next meeting.
- Cleaning, dusting and other incidental tasks as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills, good communication skills, ability to multi- task, do not mind cleaning up after others.
- Monitor and listen to customers to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate and prompt assistance with meeting room set-up and clean up.
Required Characteristics and Credentials:
- Speaking, reading and hearing
- Visual acuity
- Fine and/or gross motor skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time,
- Ability to lift or move 50 lbs.Walking, bending, reading, kneeling, standing, sitting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language in order to communicate with guests and employees verbally and in written
- Minimum 6 months customer service, hospitality, or housekeeping experience
Computer experience preferred
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.