Corporate Driver and Concierge
Corporate Driver and Concierge
SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Perform duties similar to that of a personal assistant and driver, including making requested deliveries and/or pick-ups, the ability to host and provide concierge services, and transport executive management staff, visitors and clients to various venues in company vehicles ranging from sedan to passenger van.
- Makes requested deliveries and/or pick-ups involving errands that support the Executive Management and Administrative staff and other errands that support the Administration Support Services team.
- Transports clients, senior management, sales force, and others to and from the airport and other locations.
- Provides concierge and attendant services to host on-site events and verify and replenish sufficient services and supplies in all employee break rooms, to include cleaning and or wiping general appliances.
- Escorts vendors and contractors working within SWBC premises, ensuring that all external vendors and guests register at the receptionist station for valid identification.
- Provides support to security operations by coordinating training and exercises for facility/security related functions.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday during 2nd shift (hours to be defined anywhere from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM) with ability to also work, as needed, during weekends.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- At least two (2) years' experience making deliveries, pick-ups, and/or transporting individuals and in providing office administration or facility services support.
- Valid Texas Driver's License, excellent driving record, and be able to maintain company vehicle insurability.
- An excellent knowledge and familiarity of San Antonio to easily and efficiently navigate throughout the metropolitan area.
- Strong verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgement and discretion.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and coordinate deliveries and/or pick-ups efficiently.
- Working knowledge of PC's and Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, courteous, service oriented, and cooperative demeanor.
- Must be able to work around cleaning agents and sanitizers.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at www.SWBC.com. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.