Milestone Retirement Communities
Customer Service, Facilities, Health Care
We are looking for an experienced and compassionate Housekeeper to join our team! Must be a vibrant and dynamic personality with A LOT of energy and a sincere passion for working with seniors and provide peace of mind through quality care to seniors and their loved ones.
The Housekeeper position is responsible for housekeeping and laundry functions for our senior living community.
- Responsible for apartment and common area cleaning
- Help laundry service
- Responsible for carpet care
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory standards
- Communicate with immediate supervisor on all important matters of the community
- Interact with residents in a friendly manner, providing meaningful attention
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required
- Prior experience in cleaning or housekeeping preferred
- Ability to respect the privacy of residents and to refrain from discussing their personal situations and problems with other residents, particularly as it may relate to their health
- Must be willing to communicate with residents of various levels of functioning and various types of personalities
- Ability to complete cleaning tasks in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors
Send your resume TODAY to schedule a personal interview for this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Housekeeper, housekeeping, maid, attendant, laundry, cleaning, service, seniors, residents, Blandon, PA