Senior Premium Manager
Senior Premium Manager
Hospitality - Hotel, Management, Restaurant - Food Service
Location: The Forum - Inglewood, CA
The Senior Premium Manager is responsible for day-to-day premium operations that deliver a superior guest experience via hiring, training, and managing the operation. Furthermore, the Restaurant Manager is responsible for ensuring location compliance with company directed initiatives, state/federal requirements, responsible alcohol service and any additional client expectations.
The Senior Premium Managers' primary role will be to provide guidance and leadership to the hourly team members aimed at delivering the Levy Difference in hospitality.
- Ensures great guest service and deliver of hospitality standards by holding team accountability to steps of service, maintaining positive guest relationships including obtaining regular feedback through table visits and executing show quality standards.
- Trains and conveys brand clarity through menu, wine and beverage knowledge.
- Promotes a positive work environment through hiring/selection of team members, maximizing productivity and morale through team member engagement and maintaining appropriate staffing levels per business needs.
- Maintains state, federal and business compliance, including but not limited to responsible alcohol service guidelines, safety and sanitation standards and client requirements.
- Engages in the financial goals of the operation with support from the General Manager.
The ideal Senior Premium Manager candidate is passionate about hospitality, food and beverage and location morale/culture. They should have the ability to think proactively and creatively, have decision making and analytical skills and be effective in written and verbal communication. They are self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, effectively multi-task and drive results.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.