Marketing Project Manager - Omni-Channel Analytics
Marketing Project Manager - Omni-Channel Analytics
Hospitality - Hotel, Management, Marketing
TEKsystems is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to support one of our top clients in Orlando, FL. This position will increase our client's digital efficiencies through data validation, project planning and implementation around their new marketing attribution platform. This efficiency increase will drive more targeted campaigns leading to more revenue.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day coordination, implementation, and data validation of marketing attribution platform. This role requires a candidate with a solid project management and data validation background that will work on ensuring tasks are executed efficiently. The Project Manager will be the key liaison between attribution vendor and key stakeholders; managing project plans with deliverables and coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and consistency of data.
The Project Manager will work on validating and confirming that the reporting output is accurate and adhering to the taxonomy and hierarchy set up by the marketing channels. The Project Manager will also manage the Paid Media reporting for the Analytics team by validating and extracting data from each respective platform for analysis conducted by the team.
The Project Manager will represent the Analytics team in meetings pertaining to the new marketing platform and will work directly with marketing partners to ensure accuracy and proper aggregation for the ensuing modelling process. The Project Manager will also assist the data science team with information needed for event stream modeling, including taxonomy validation and data preparation.
MARKETING PLATFORM SUPPORT - 40% OF TIME
- Oversee the marketing platform timelines by keeping tracking of milestone and deliverables.
- Responsible for managing the vendor relationship and consolidating communications for leadership.
- Assists leadership in tracking platform shifts and setting up strategy.
- Represent the Analytics team in meetings relevant to marketing data.
- Collaborate with channel leads to ensure timely data extracts for attribution modeling.
DATA VALIDATION - 30% OF TIME
- Develop an understanding of marketing data and attribution methods.
- Lead the data validation component of the project by reviewing data sets before they are loaded into the platform, confirming data extract descriptions provided by channel leads, verifying accuracy and formatting of data entering the platform and ensuring proper aggregation, attribution, and avoiding duplication.
- Responsible for setting up a data quality control process of continuously validating data housed within the platform and communicate any discrepancies to main key stakeholders.
- Manage the communication between vendor and channels to address and build strategy around data hygiene and accuracy.
DATA EXTRACTION - 20% OF TIME
- Work closely with the paid media team and develop a strong understanding of paid media placements in the marketplace and keep track of any shifts made within campaigns.
- Responsible for the extraction of Paid Media data from reporting platforms on an ad-hoc basis, supporting both the Paid Media team and the Analytics team.
- Corroborate Paid Media data extracts with data from other reporting platforms to ensure directional accuracy.
- Execute Paid Media data requests for marketing platform development.
- Perform data quality checkups on Paid Media data extracts to ensure accurate reporting and aggregation.
OTHER DUTIES - 10% OF TIME
- Assist in the performance of other special duties and projects as needed in support of organizational goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of project management experience with an emphasis on paid digital media, web / ecommerce, and CRM preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the performance of the business in both the short- and long-term as well as requiring significant financial and resource investments.
- Very strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management competency managing cross-functional roles without direct supervision.
- Experience in extracting and validating large data sets.
- Advanced experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of marketing attribution strategies.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in executing within or analyzing marketing channels such as Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce.
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce
- Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization
- Understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools and dashboards
Experience/Knowledge in the following areas preferred/beneficial:
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
- Project Management Strategy
- DCM / DoubleClick for Advertisers
- Adobe Analytics Suite
- Sprinklr Social Analytics
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Fractional / Top-Down / Bottom-up Attribution Strategies
- Ecommerce Funnel
- Key Consumer Segments
- Website Development
- Digital Marketing
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- CRM Execution
- Consumer Journey Measurement
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.