Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Transportation
NOW ADDING SERVICE
Now Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time DRIVERS
***** NEW PART-TIME WEEKEND WORK AVAILABLE *****
YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community - We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
Paid Training and we will train you to get your CDL!
We are searching for Drivers who are interested in launching a DRIVING CAREER with MV TRANSPORTATION. The Driver is responsible for safely driving a transit motor vehicle.
The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS ALWAYS WELCOME
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS!!
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 3 pm
Location: 12500 S Lombard Lane, Alsip, IL 60803
Questions?? Please call 708-573-7879
- Loading and unloading passengers on and off vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four-point securement of manual wheelchairs, power chairs, and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from to/from first portal of locations.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid Illinois Driver's License with minimum of five (5) consecutive years driving record/history.
- The ability to read a map and have knowledge of surrounding areas.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities a plus.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Can't Stop By??? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.