Hotel Night Audit - Hilton Chandler
Hotel Night Audit - Hilton Chandler
Texas Western Management Partners, L.P.
Admin - Clerical
See job description
The award winning Hilton Phoenix Chandler is looking for a full time Night Auditor! At the Hilton Phoenix Chandler, we pride ourselves on being hospitable, working with others and always having fun. In the seven years of operation, we have won four Connie Awards for 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014 (ranking us the #1 Hilton in the brand) as well as two Brand Excellence Awards in 2011 and 2015. These awards are granted to the Hilton's in the America's with the highest cleanliness and condition scores, as well as customer satisfaction scores.
The Hilton Phoenix Chandler is owned and operated by Texas Western Hospitality. Texas Western Hospitality builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
We are looking for individuals who are flexible, adaptable, and moldable; that want to grow within the hospitality industry.
The Night Auditors work from 10:45pm to 7:15am in two-person teams. They account for and balances daily financial transactions in all profit centers of the hotel (including Rooms and Food & Beverage areas) and report information accurately. Perform a combination of duties related but not limited to check-in and check-out of guests in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner. Assume ultimate responsibility for the safety and general welfare of in-house guests each night.
- The first and most important responsibility is to take great care of the guests with the highest level of service.
- Maintain high level of integrity while proactively keeping occupied with various tasks throughout the hotel. Tasks including taking ownership of the general appearance and security of hotel.
- Manages daily paperwork, audits for accuracy, and balances all revenue of the hotel including both room revenue and food & beverage revenue.
- Performs all Guest Service Representative functions as required; may assist in booking room reservations, checking guest into and out of hotel; may assist in answering hotel phone calls and notifying guests of messages; will facilitate proper security of department keys.
- Assumes responsibilities of Manager on Duty from Midnight until the morning shift arrives.
- Communicates with other hotel departments as necessary to resolve accounting discrepancies and to request or provide information.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Makes daily deposits (as applicable).
- Submits reports to corporate office as appropriate.
- Monitors room availability .
- Performs and documents security walks on a regular basis.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and implementation of procedures.
- May be required to make management decisions in manager's absence.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- TEAM PLAYER
- COMPUTER LITERATE
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe