Food and Beverge Manager
Food and Beverge Manager
Hospitality - Hotel, Restaurant - Food Service
Location: FedEx Forum - Memphis, TN - Home of NBA's Memphis Grizzlies
** As a Levy Food and Beverage Manager at FedEx Forum, you will be responsible for leading your team members in executing "The Levy Difference" in regards to operations, human resources and financials. From hiring, training and developing team members to ensuring that all costs are met and quality show standards are maintained at all times, you will be representing Levy and communicating our philosophies and culture to all that you come in contact with.
- Has strong attention to detail
- Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
- Ensure that team members consistently deliver Thousand Detail Dining to every guest, every time
- Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
- Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, not-for-profits and Levy Restaurants team members
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients and guests to improve operations
- Supports and communicates Company initiatives
- Respond and assist in any departmental guest service issues
- Ensures execution of all menus, promotions and programs as outlined by the Director of Operations in accordance with Levy Restaurants standards
- Ensures that daily walkthroughs are being conducted in both FOH and BOH for every event.
- Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable Levy systems (BOSS, Point-of-sale, WFM and more)
- Ensures that all security, safety and sanitation standards are achieved
- Achieves daily sales and assigned cost goals
- Achieves assigned budget goals
- Provides operational planning to ensure adequate products and equipment are ordered for anticipated business levels
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices
- Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
- Follows and enforces responsible alcohol service policies
- Ensures team members adhere to Levy Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
- Forecasts and adequately schedules team members to meet operational needs and desired targets.
- Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
- Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to Levy guidelines.
- Displays a positive attitude towards team members
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.