Hotel Rate Auditor
Hotel Rate Auditor
Finance, Hospitality - Hotel, Accounting
2 Year Degree
The Hotel Rate Auditor is responsible for managing all CLC rate availability at hotel partners. This includes ensuring rates are correctly loaded into the GDS and the hotels central reservation system (CRS). The Hotel Rate Auditor will be part of the Hotel Network Team working with them to make CLC rates available electronically.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Increase the number of rates accessible via an electronic booking method.
- Work with hotels, hotel franchise companies, and hotel management companies to make rates available via the GDS & CRS rapidly and accurately.
- Work with franchise companies to ensure proper mapping of all CLC hotels to franchise hotel property numbers.
- Report on electronic availability and booking stats.
- Contact hotels when rates go unavailable to force compliance to CLC hotel contracts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of the Hotel Network.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Illustrate an outgoing personality and demonstrate personal confidence.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in hotel rate management preferred.
- Minimum three years' previous experience in a business environment preferred.
- Associates degree is preferred.
Thank you for applying and for your interest in FLEETCOR. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.