Marketing Manager - Events
Marketing Manager - Events
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
4 Year Degree
Under the general direction of the Director, Marketing Communications, this position is responsible for managing all company Sales & Marketing events to effectively and consistently represent the Carlisle Interconnect Technologies brand, unique market position products and services to current and prospective customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Planning, coordinating and executing all Carlisle Interconnect Technology tradeshows (US and Int'l) as well as forums and table top events.
- Managing and working effectively with vendors to develop turnkey 10x20, 10x30 and 20x30 exhibit execution: strategic space selection, key messaging, sales collateral, hotels, badge registration, hospitality or receptions, on-site sponsorships, exhibit and display set up and tear down, planning and coordinating the cost-effective routing of exhibits to all events.
- Aligning events strategy with business goals and carry business goal focus through execution and measurement; collaborating effectively with key stakeholders.
- Managing and executing integrated promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads.
- Collaborating with stakeholders (Sales, Engineers, Product Management) to develop measurable objectives and strategies for each event.
- Working with Product Marketing and Sales on the development and detailed management of budgets and activities related to each individual convention or meeting.
- Generating and interpreting post-show reports.
- Participating in the evaluation, selection and budgeting process of tradeshows for the next fiscal year.
- Managing, maintaining and recommending continuous improvements for all booth properties and assets. Remaining current on new trends in exhibit design
- Managing event lead generation process.
- Staffing the booth for larger tradeshows
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand; walk; and sit for 8 hours/day. The employee must be able to bend, stoop, and/or kneel up to 2 hours/day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
*Other duties may be assigned*
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.