Housekeeping (PM) - Hilton Duniway Hotel
Housekeeping (PM) - Hilton Duniway Hotel
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Skilled Labor - Trades, General Labor
We are located right downtown! Great Afternoon/Evening shift!
- Full time hours 3:30pm to Midnight
- Amazing benefits like Paid Time Off and retirement
- Starting Pay $ 13.68 per hour
- Amazing benefit package to include Discount Rooms World Wide
- Beautiful and uplifting working environment
APPLY NOW! It only takes a few minutes and we will be in touch :)
What will I be doing?
A Room Attendant - Night (PM) is responsible for cleaning, stocking, and providing turn-down service for guest rooms and to ensure cleanliness and guest satisfaction within public areas. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide turn-down service by partially removing and storing bedspread, replenishing amenities, linens, and supplies and filling ice bucket as preferred by guest.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces in guest rooms and public/employee restrooms using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms, and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
What are we looking for?
- Prior janitorial or housekeeping experience required
- Open availability to work varying days, Mon.-Sun. between the hours of 3:30pm-midnight
- Availability to complete new Team Member training during daytime hours
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance (specific standards available).
- Ability to work conscientiously, meet deadlines, follow instruction and directions, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extend arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as safety labels and instructions and basic guest requests.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!