Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Best Western Hotels and Resorts
Marketing, Strategy - Planning
As a Senior Manager, Marketing in our consumer group, working from our headquarters office in Phoenix, Arizona, you will promote the Company's objectives by developing relationships with our strategic Online Travel Agent (OTA) partners that drive results. Focusing on analyzing the market and competitive environment across all of our key partners, you will be responsible for process improvement and new partner on-boarding. This role gives you the perfect opportunity to have a major impact on a leading organization by developing and leveraging relationships with staff, member hotels and strategic partners.
A strong business savvy is needed to keep up and adapt to this dynamic and quickly changing environment. Strong communication skills will not only enable you to interact with a wide variety of internal and external partners, but will also ensure that you function effectively within a matrixed environment. Project management skills will be essential to your success as you manage multiple projects, programs and/or processes to ensure the strongest outcome for the organization. The position will require up to 20 percent travel both domestic and internationally.
Manages programs, projects, process improvement, and partner team to meet department goals and build successful partner relationships.
- Identifies partnership opportunities by analyzing the brand, market and competitive environment
- Creates action plans and goals for each partner. Evaluate research, identify, and document/justify opportunities with existing and new strategic business partners
- Leads team to improve their skills and performance while managing the partnerships Enhances partnerships by overseeing all aspects of the partnership and ensure efficiencies
- Evaluates, recommends and executes continuous improvements to policies, procedures, guidelines, methods or processes
- Manages reporting by overseeing selection, modification and maintenance of reports and use of department systems
- Reviews, analyzes and presents information to develop measurement strategies
- Contributes to team effort by developing relationships with support staff and/or members or strategic partners
- Presents regularly to partners, peers, senior management, external corporate executives and/or board members
- Maintains quality service by recommending and following Company standards
- 5 to 8 years related, professional level experience in marketing or the hospitality industry
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - particularly Excel and Power Point
- Financial and budgeting acumen
- Strong understanding of IT and experience working with IT teams is a plus
This is your opportunity to utilize your exceptional marketing management expertise combined with your travel agency experience to make your mark at Best Western. Join us today and become part of an exceptional team that is integral in driving our organization to continued success!
marketing, marketing plans, proposals, promotions, brand, analyze, analysis, pricing strategies, sales strategies, research develop, advertising, promotional, budget, negotiate, vendors, present, hospitality, hotel, communications, messaging, consumer, consumer products, direct marketing, marketing manager, marketing strategy, consumer markets, analysis, data modeling, customer retention, project management, marketing, relationship management, online travel agency, OTA, partner management
Senior Marketing Manager
For the senior level professional marketing leader with strong analytical skills and a proven track record of managing complex relationships and programs in the hospitality industry, Best Western Hotels & Resorts may have the perfect position for you.
Satisfy your need for creative problem solving in the role of Senior Manager, Marketing as you promote the company's business development objectives. Bring your ingenuity for creating and implementing marketing plans, proposals and process improvement while developing market opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to use both your analytical and relationship development skills as you identify potential business by defining and analyzing the market and competitive environment - all while expertly juggling client needs in a timely manner. If you are looking for a big role with many facets that will continually challenge you while providing a continued foundations for growth, then build your career with an industry leader!
Best Western® Hotels & Resorts headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of 4,100* hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide. Best Western offers seven hotel brands to suit the needs of developers and guests in every market: Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western℠, Vīb ®, BW Premier Collection® and GLō℠. Now celebrating 70+ years of hospitality, Best Western provides its hoteliers with global operational, sales and marketing support, and online and mobile booking capabilities. More than 26 million travelers are members of the brand's award-winning loyalty program Best Western Rewards®, one of the few programs in which members earn points that never expire and can be redeemed at any Best Western hotel worldwide. The brand's partnerships with AAA/CAA, Minor League Baseball, and Harley-Davidson® provide travelers with exciting ways to interact with the brand. Best Western continues to set industry records regarding awards and accolades, including Business Travel News naming Best Western as the best midscale hotel brand in 2014 and Best Western Plus as the best upper mid-price hotel brand in 2014 and 2015, four consecutive Compuware Best of the Web gold awards for best hotel website, and seven consecutive AAA/CAA Hotel Partner of the Year awards. Nearly sixty percent of Best Western branded hotels earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award in 2015.