Front Office Supervisor
Front Office Supervisor
Hospitality - Hotel
1. Lead by example:
* Ensure all guests are provided excellent service from the moment they arrive until the moment they leave the property.
* Help with check ins and check out and provide service for all in house guests.
* Provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry.
* Process all payments according to established hotel requirements.
* Ability to input and access data in computer, to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness.
* Ability to operate telephone console, to remain stationary at assigned post for extended periods of time, to understand guest inquiries and provide responses, to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the front desk by telephone or in person.
* Ability to focus on guests' needs, remaining calm and courteous, to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions, to ensure security of guest room access.
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate with guest, co-workers and management to their understanding. Handle guest complaints with follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Ability to work well under pressure of 50 arrivals/departures within any given-hour work shift. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guests and hotel information.
* Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team. Accept and record wake-up call requests; deliver to PBX.
* Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel. Adhere to all cashiering procedures.
* Maintain guest privacy and security at all times by following policies regarding key security and guest room numbers.
* Monitors daily house count and expected arrivals and departure
* Keeps an eye on guest arrivals, departures and in house, and ensures proper service is delivered. Service requests are communicated to other departments
* Allocates rooms to guests based on requests and needs.
* Checks for interdepartmental information on arrivals, departures and in house guest
* Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
2. Support Guest Services Department:
* In the absence of a manager, assign work, and ensure proper performance of assigned employees.
* Support bell staff to ensure guests luggage is stored efficiently and properly.
* Supervise front door activities. Ensure door and valet services are exceeding guests and visitors' needs.
* Oversee concierge desk to ensure all guests requests are being fulfilled.
* Ensure shift Guest Service Representatives maintain complete knowledge of front desk procedures at all times.
* Ensure all shift checklists are completed prior to departure of Guest Service staff.
* Balance room types in order to cope with guests' requests.
* In the absence of a manager, lead daily 'Blu Forum' (stand up) to communicate and prepare all staff in the department for the work day.
* Close communication with all other departments as needed to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction
* Ensures correct filing and updated information in correspondence with paperwork and systems
* Be an active member of the training process of new hires to ensure they are setup for success.
3. Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson Blu experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
* Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
* Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
4. Performs other duties as required by Management to provide 100% Guest Satisfaction and genuine hospitality to our Guest.